Today Monday, just draft-ing my tesimonial only. And was so confuse about the cut-off point and all those poly thingys stuff, I mean if they can have only 1 intake jiu okay already what, like secondary school and primary school. Why make it so confusing? Haiyo!
I think I am dead anyway, my GPA so low, only 2.7! Hais. And it was so stress to be everyday at home, and somemore my parents getting so weird, especially my mum! She went own coffeeshop bringing her bag, very funny lor! She never bring bag before and now you see her like this acting so funny-ily! Just like a 1 month baby can talk to you like that. So weird and funny lor. Hais, stupid!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, April 5, 2009 @ 12:52 PM
`Confusing
Dear Dairy;
Today Monday, just draft-ing my tesimonial only. And was so confuse about the cut-off point and all those poly thingys stuff, I mean if they can have only 1 intake jiu okay already what, like secondary school and primary school. Why make it so confusing? Haiyo!
I think I am dead anyway, my GPA so low, only 2.7! Hais. And it was so stress to be everyday at home, and somemore my parents getting so weird, especially my mum! She went own coffeeshop bringing her bag, very funny lor! She never bring bag before and now you see her like this acting so funny-ily! Just like a 1 month baby can talk to you like that. So weird and funny lor. Hais, stupid!