Yesterday I just met boyfriend. He yesterday muscle back pain. Hais, then today need to go god mon's house later again. Haiyo, to discuss what I need to say to the councellor, because too many things happen, too complicated to say, later I will forget because too many things to say. Hahaha! Later tomorrow need to early morning go down to the councellor there, haiz, hope it won't cause me too much trouble, hais.
This few weeks or rather months, since after last year December till now, it been so troubled. The problem arise since, erm.. Valentine day onwards? Haha! Valentine day till now, problems for me to solve still haven't end yet. Hais. Indeed now, I have more things and more stress, people say holiday = happy days, my holiday is no happy days.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 4:32 PM
`Oh bother!
Dear Dairy;
Yesterday I just met boyfriend. He yesterday muscle back pain. Hais, then today need to go god mon's house later again. Haiyo, to discuss what I need to say to the councellor, because too many things happen, too complicated to say, later I will forget because too many things to say. Hahaha! Later tomorrow need to early morning go down to the councellor there, haiz, hope it won't cause me too much trouble, hais.
This few weeks or rather months, since after last year December till now, it been so troubled. The problem arise since, erm.. Valentine day onwards? Haha! Valentine day till now, problems for me to solve still haven't end yet. Hais. Indeed now, I have more things and more stress, people say holiday = happy days, my holiday is no happy days.