Today Sunday also boring, yesterday also boring. Weekday more boring, hahaha! Because I lazy go find job already! So lazy. Hehe.
Yesterday thought that God mommy going Lai Yi Ling's house, in the end she never go -.-" Chey! I thought of going mah, even sister also want to go. Because she say that she want go there see the big stars, then god mom asks her you go there eat or see the celebrities? Then she say aiya, both la! Because it just happen that Lai Yi Ling call my god mommy what ah, eh, oh, ya, jiu ma. Jiu ma is mother's brother's wife la, right? Think so? Hahaha! Because I tell her you if you go, call me lehs. I want to go also. Later she asks me take care her daughter Jolyn again -.- LOL!
Anyway, thought of playing private server Maple, very boring lehs everyday at home doing nothing.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
`Boring and more boring.
Dear dairy;
Today Sunday also boring, yesterday also boring. Weekday more boring, hahaha! Because I lazy go find job already! So lazy. Hehe.
Yesterday thought that God mommy going Lai Yi Ling's house, in the end she never go -.-" Chey! I thought of going mah, even sister also want to go. Because she say that she want go there see the big stars, then god mom asks her you go there eat or see the celebrities? Then she say aiya, both la! Because it just happen that Lai Yi Ling call my god mommy what ah, eh, oh, ya, jiu ma. Jiu ma is mother's brother's wife la, right? Think so? Hahaha! Because I tell her you if you go, call me lehs. I want to go also. Later she asks me take care her daughter Jolyn again -.- LOL!
Anyway, thought of playing private server Maple, very boring lehs everyday at home doing nothing.