Hais, a day pass without working! So boring, everyday at home doing all the housework chores, anyway, it might be a great news to me, if lucky I will get to go work at Monday. Hahaha! Today not much of anything to say, just editing and doing all the HTML stuff making me giddy only. Because I changed my blogskin! Yeah! Finally! Hahas. And my parent got war.
I think is because of my dad sick and them my mum nag nag until my dad cannot tahan. Just like that loh! Muahaha! Anyway I missed school a lot! Because at home very boring, nothing to do. Holiday also will holiday until I very bored. Last time still got school to go, now don't have already. *bored*
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, June 18, 2009 @ 9:56 PM
`A day walked past me without working.
Dear Dairy;
Hais, a day pass without working! So boring, everyday at home doing all the housework chores, anyway, it might be a great news to me, if lucky I will get to go work at Monday. Hahaha! Today not much of anything to say, just editing and doing all the HTML stuff making me giddy only. Because I changed my blogskin! Yeah! Finally! Hahas. And my parent got war.
I think is because of my dad sick and them my mum nag nag until my dad cannot tahan. Just like that loh! Muahaha! Anyway I missed school a lot! Because at home very boring, nothing to do. Holiday also will holiday until I very bored. Last time still got school to go, now don't have already. *bored*