Still very boring la. Just went back to school with Magnah they all at last last Friday. Hahahaha! But at the traffic light on the way to school saw that blackie in his car. Hahaha! He still wear shade somemore! Luckily my HP never dropped down because I was calling Magnah asking where are they! And they already in the school foyer liao. After that, went to office collect the cert.
Realised our class still got so many people have not collect their cert. *laugh* After that we decided to go to find Tay, but standing at the door, we scared kena jackpot, as you know that Blackie sit near the 2nd door, and Tay also sitting there. So I tell them I saw Blackie going out of school. Then they say how come they never saw him driving out? Then I say how I know huh! Hahaha!
But no one want to open the door so we decided to go to have a chit chat session in the class 309. Saw Mrs Lui, See Toh, and who esle ah. Er, Ah! Grace Cheong! but we didn't manage to talk to her because she went to the staff toilet. Hahaha!
After that we saw blackie. Wa, he eat so fast? So fast come back ah?! I think haven't 1 hour yet he like fly back to school liao. Hahaha! And hor, we realised that nowadays ITE student really very HARDWORKING! Eh! Really! It is true! It was Friday that day and I still sees so many student going in and out of the self access room lo! And it was already like 1+pm or 2+pm liao.
Can think of if is last time, our class Friday hor, lesson ends at 1pm, we 1230pm go home liao lor. Where got stay until 1pm one? Unless Tay teaching us until 1pm. *laugh* Then Yuen Wah they all agree with me, Yuen Wah still say 1+pm she already at her house coffee shop buy food liao. Then Magnah say she at home liao lo. Hahaha, then I say ya lo ya lo. Even I stay Woodlands also want to reach home liao. Hahaha! We very bad right?
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 6:38 PM
`Still boring!
Dear dairy;
Still very boring la. Just went back to school with Magnah they all at last last Friday. Hahahaha! But at the traffic light on the way to school saw that blackie in his car. Hahaha! He still wear shade somemore! Luckily my HP never dropped down because I was calling Magnah asking where are they! And they already in the school foyer liao. After that, went to office collect the cert.
Realised our class still got so many people have not collect their cert. *laugh* After that we decided to go to find Tay, but standing at the door, we scared kena jackpot, as you know that Blackie sit near the 2nd door, and Tay also sitting there. So I tell them I saw Blackie going out of school. Then they say how come they never saw him driving out? Then I say how I know huh! Hahaha!
But no one want to open the door so we decided to go to have a chit chat session in the class 309. Saw Mrs Lui, See Toh, and who esle ah. Er, Ah! Grace Cheong! but we didn't manage to talk to her because she went to the staff toilet. Hahaha!
After that we saw blackie. Wa, he eat so fast? So fast come back ah?! I think haven't 1 hour yet he like fly back to school liao. Hahaha! And hor, we realised that nowadays ITE student really very HARDWORKING! Eh! Really! It is true! It was Friday that day and I still sees so many student going in and out of the self access room lo! And it was already like 1+pm or 2+pm liao.
Can think of if is last time, our class Friday hor, lesson ends at 1pm, we 1230pm go home liao lor. Where got stay until 1pm one? Unless Tay teaching us until 1pm. *laugh* Then Yuen Wah they all agree with me, Yuen Wah still say 1+pm she already at her house coffee shop buy food liao. Then Magnah say she at home liao lo. Hahaha, then I say ya lo ya lo. Even I stay Woodlands also want to reach home liao. Hahaha! We very bad right?