My blogger got problem, cannot choose the font size etc all this, so I got no choice but only got this colour, I think my computer got problem instead of blogger got problem. Haha!
Now already want 9pm, I want to use computer also cannot, office can go net, but cannot go facebook. So sad! LOL!
Now more things to learn on Accounts! Accounts you know! Me and accounts are enemy! And I think it might be more difficult than our module, accounting. That's super basic and yet I do until I want to go nuts imagine I doing advanced one I think I will go nuts, later I faint there!
And it will be the accountant teaching me. Haiyoyo, but I think if I learn it will made me more clever instead of me now, so retarded! LOL! But I never think I will went into accounts department and work you know? Even I dream also will never dream until I go work in Account department because I hate accounting! Super duper hate accounting, but my that company only got customer service department, import department, export department, account department and human resources department, but HR already got 2, then my department got around.. wait let me count, 9 like that. Actually got 10 but got 1 want go study, so I am suppose to take over his job. And I sitting behind! LOL. Cool!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 8:50 PM
`Tons of works!
Dear Dairy
My blogger got problem, cannot choose the font size etc all this, so I got no choice but only got this colour, I think my computer got problem instead of blogger got problem. Haha!
Now already want 9pm, I want to use computer also cannot, office can go net, but cannot go facebook. So sad! LOL!
Now more things to learn on Accounts! Accounts you know! Me and accounts are enemy! And I think it might be more difficult than our module, accounting. That's super basic and yet I do until I want to go nuts imagine I doing advanced one I think I will go nuts, later I faint there!
And it will be the accountant teaching me. Haiyoyo, but I think if I learn it will made me more clever instead of me now, so retarded! LOL! But I never think I will went into accounts department and work you know? Even I dream also will never dream until I go work in Account department because I hate accounting! Super duper hate accounting, but my that company only got customer service department, import department, export department, account department and human resources department, but HR already got 2, then my department got around.. wait let me count, 9 like that. Actually got 10 but got 1 want go study, so I am suppose to take over his job. And I sitting behind! LOL. Cool!