I believe i can fly song -.- *laugh* that reminds me of last week, when I was working on the cheque stuff, and I heard this song -.- Then I was thinking this song sounds so familiar to me leh, like got listen to it at where like that -.- then suddenly i gasp, oh ya now I remember is in Charcoal's class, then I siao diao liao. LOL.
Because it was on air on FM972, and it is sang in chinese! LOL. Then today I go find Alvin and the Chipmunks version, hehehes! Enjoy ((:
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
`I believe i can fly -.-
Dear Dairy;
I believe i can fly song -.- *laugh* that reminds me of last week, when I was working on the cheque stuff, and I heard this song -.- Then I was thinking this song sounds so familiar to me leh, like got listen to it at where like that -.- then suddenly i gasp, oh ya now I remember is in Charcoal's class, then I siao diao liao. LOL.
Because it was on air on FM972, and it is sang in chinese! LOL. Then today I go find Alvin and the Chipmunks version, hehehes! Enjoy ((: