Was thinking want to quit or don't quit. Because.. Hmm, how to say lei? The job is quite nice, good environment, and the people there, some are quite funny, and friendly. But some like.. ok ok lah, because I need to chase after the people who don't pass up my Debit and Credit Note! Hais, it's just like.. you are chasing after people for money you know? I scared some of them might get angry, some say they already issue liao, how come I still go and get from them? Hais, how leh?
My dept all are very funny people especially HR! She always talk to herself -.- I found out when I was scanning documents!
I was sitting at the last row, most right corner. My floor/dept got 9 person, 1 is the manager who are sitted in her own room. Hahahas.
And outside her room, is US! LOL! We got 3 rows of table, 1st row is Tiffany, the account assistant. Next to her is an empty table. Next to the empty table is Lee Ming, petty cashier (which Michelle loves it!). Between the empty table and Lee Ming, there's a pathway =)) That's the end of 1st row.
Next is 2nd row, behind Tiffany, is Bey Leei. Then Novita. Next to Novita is Diana. Bewteen them there is a pathway.
Next is 3rd row, Behind Bey Leei, is Wei Lee, the accountant. Next to her is Sean, next to Sean is me. But there's a pathway in between us. LOL!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 9:04 PM
`Quiting or not?
Dear Dairy;
Was thinking want to quit or don't quit. Because.. Hmm, how to say lei? The job is quite nice, good environment, and the people there, some are quite funny, and friendly. But some like.. ok ok lah, because I need to chase after the people who don't pass up my Debit and Credit Note! Hais, it's just like.. you are chasing after people for money you know? I scared some of them might get angry, some say they already issue liao, how come I still go and get from them? Hais, how leh?
My dept all are very funny people especially HR! She always talk to herself -.- I found out when I was scanning documents!
I was sitting at the last row, most right corner. My floor/dept got 9 person, 1 is the manager who are sitted in her own room. Hahahas.
And outside her room, is US! LOL! We got 3 rows of table, 1st row is Tiffany, the account assistant. Next to her is an empty table. Next to the empty table is Lee Ming, petty cashier (which Michelle loves it!). Between the empty table and Lee Ming, there's a pathway =)) That's the end of 1st row.
Next is 2nd row, behind Tiffany, is Bey Leei. Then Novita. Next to Novita is Diana. Bewteen them there is a pathway.
Next is 3rd row, Behind Bey Leei, is Wei Lee, the accountant. Next to her is Sean, next to Sean is me. But there's a pathway in between us. LOL!