Had meeting about the end of Audit's report. Petty cash Lee Ming was so angry? Because she will be so so busy on Wednesday onward, and me too! Because I got more job more sorting more things to do! Sort already, here must sort again, I feel that I'm like the Sorting Hat, from Harry Potter.
Tuesday
Nothing happen.
Wednesday.
Well, this is the day that Lee Ming got so busy >.<>.<
Thursday.
Well, sercet day today! Woots! Hehehe!
Friday.
Lao hu lao su, sha sha fen bu qing chu! Said by Lee Ming. She always like to say that. Haha, and Bey Leei's birthday. I think is either chinese or english.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, August 29, 2009 @ 7:52 AM
`Sleepy.
Dear Dairy;
Let me recall this week's happenings!
Monday
Had meeting about the end of Audit's report. Petty cash Lee Ming was so angry? Because she will be so so busy on Wednesday onward, and me too! Because I got more job more sorting more things to do! Sort already, here must sort again, I feel that I'm like the Sorting Hat, from Harry Potter.
Tuesday
Nothing happen.
Wednesday.
Well, this is the day that Lee Ming got so busy >.<>.<
Thursday.
Well, sercet day today! Woots! Hehehe!
Friday.
Lao hu lao su, sha sha fen bu qing chu! Said by Lee Ming. She always like to say that. Haha, and Bey Leei's birthday. I think is either chinese or english.