Well, boring! Tomorrow going back to work. I suppose tomorrow got meeting =) *hees* I don't know, think so. *laughing* Well, later going Yishun / Khatib meet BF. Been working in office for 2 months. 2 months! And I still think that Office Admin is the most important subject. And now finally I understand why our project got the post office thingy, the stamp and the envelope thingy. Now I understand. Hahaha. Because our office everyday also got mail. Everyday see the envelope also can see until I scared =.=
Got to go! Back at evening time =)
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 5:06 PM
`Boring day!
Dear Dairy;
Well, boring! Tomorrow going back to work. I suppose tomorrow got meeting =) *hees* I don't know, think so. *laughing* Well, later going Yishun / Khatib meet BF. Been working in office for 2 months. 2 months! And I still think that Office Admin is the most important subject. And now finally I understand why our project got the post office thingy, the stamp and the envelope thingy. Now I understand. Hahaha. Because our office everyday also got mail. Everyday see the envelope also can see until I scared =.=