Well, I remembered that is this Thursday, Lee Ming Diana and Sean was going Teck Whye Lane. So they were confused about how to go there. Because they stay near the Redhill area, so they got not much idea how to go there, then Wei Lee took leave, so no one to guide them.
So I finally spoke up! I told them how to go. Because it reminds me of Farhana asking me like I'm a bus driver, hahaha! Remember remember? I think it was around March or something. Hahaha, and that Xiu Juan also got say in my tagboard =.= Asking me this bus got go here, got go where.
Then I manage to told them, "take MRT to CCK, take the LRT to Teck Whye, alight liao walk liao you'll see the rubbish dump, behind the rubbish dump is the place you want."
*laugh* the next day, Lee Ming say that they never get lost, and my instruction very clear, they walk past the rubbish dump is the block liao. LOL. Of cause, because that was once my 'ti pang' ma, hahahas! Then that time Lee Ming ask, got coffee shop around?
I say got, just across the road, climb 1 staircase got coffee shop liao. Then she say can go there eat dinner as well. Then Sean say cannot just eat, must eat the best, must ask got any nice food a not or famous 1? Then I sitted there laughing, then I want to say got 1 yong tau foo very nice also. But I lazy open mouth -.-
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 8:58 PM
`Hahahas!
Dear Dairy;
Well, I remembered that is this Thursday, Lee Ming Diana and Sean was going Teck Whye Lane. So they were confused about how to go there. Because they stay near the Redhill area, so they got not much idea how to go there, then Wei Lee took leave, so no one to guide them.
So I finally spoke up! I told them how to go. Because it reminds me of Farhana asking me like I'm a bus driver, hahaha! Remember remember? I think it was around March or something. Hahaha, and that Xiu Juan also got say in my tagboard =.= Asking me this bus got go here, got go where.
Then I manage to told them, "take MRT to CCK, take the LRT to Teck Whye, alight liao walk liao you'll see the rubbish dump, behind the rubbish dump is the place you want."
*laugh* the next day, Lee Ming say that they never get lost, and my instruction very clear, they walk past the rubbish dump is the block liao. LOL. Of cause, because that was once my 'ti pang' ma, hahahas! Then that time Lee Ming ask, got coffee shop around?
I say got, just across the road, climb 1 staircase got coffee shop liao. Then she say can go there eat dinner as well. Then Sean say cannot just eat, must eat the best, must ask got any nice food a not or famous 1? Then I sitted there laughing, then I want to say got 1 yong tau foo very nice also. But I lazy open mouth -.-