Well, nothing much about that because Sean and Lee Ming say nothing special about it. And I also never watch =)) was so busy doing my housework chores. No time.
And next Bey Leei say next time she marry also want to be like that, like rich rich 1. And then Novita say she got a lot of friend, want her introduce to her? Then she say indonesia there the indonesia chinese very rich 1, those oil business etc etc, big big company very rich. Then Sean also agree, marry to indonesia. Then I think Novita is indonesian also. Because she always change SGD to the indonesian money, the rupiah (don't know how to spell) LOL!
Let me remind me of that Herman also -.- because he also indoneisa? Or he just come back from indonesia? Aiya, what the heck la! How I know he indonesian a not, see his passport know already, if is green passport, then is indonesian, if is red then is singaporean. Then I must asks Michelle because last year Michelle they all go Batam with Herman mah! Hahahaha! But who cares? LOL -.-
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, September 30, 2009 @ 9:53 PM
`Hahahas!
Dear Dairy;
Today PAY DAY! Hahaha!
Next today's office topic:
Fann Wong's and Christopher Lee's wedding.
Well, nothing much about that because Sean and Lee Ming say nothing special about it. And I also never watch =)) was so busy doing my housework chores. No time.
And next Bey Leei say next time she marry also want to be like that, like rich rich 1. And then Novita say she got a lot of friend, want her introduce to her? Then she say indonesia there the indonesia chinese very rich 1, those oil business etc etc, big big company very rich. Then Sean also agree, marry to indonesia. Then I think Novita is indonesian also. Because she always change SGD to the indonesian money, the rupiah (don't know how to spell) LOL!
Let me remind me of that Herman also -.- because he also indoneisa? Or he just come back from indonesia? Aiya, what the heck la! How I know he indonesian a not, see his passport know already, if is green passport, then is indonesian, if is red then is singaporean. Then I must asks Michelle because last year Michelle they all go Batam with Herman mah! Hahahaha! But who cares? LOL -.-