Today people from the warehouse came and took the 6 boxes away =)) well, so all the 'heads' went to the warehouse/study also. No government for afternoon today! Muahaha!
Nothing special about today.
Today's office topic:
Earthquake at Indonesia!
The MyPaper also got say that some parts of Singapore got feel the 'quakes' too. LOL! Okay, they say is near Padang, ya, it's at Padang. Then don't know who asks Padang is at where. Then Novita say is quite near the sea, not a tourist attraction, below Medan. Then I"hee? Medan? That place sounds so familiar like got hear before hor." Then I think think think. Chey! Is that stupid Herman last time stay there or whatever there. He got say before right, what what what de, what and what? Aiya, I also don't know what I talking -.-
Haha!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, October 1, 2009 @ 8:50 PM
`1st of October.
Dear Dairy;
Today people from the warehouse came and took the 6 boxes away =)) well, so all the 'heads' went to the warehouse/study also. No government for afternoon today! Muahaha!
Nothing special about today.
Today's office topic:
Earthquake at Indonesia!
The MyPaper also got say that some parts of Singapore got feel the 'quakes' too. LOL! Okay, they say is near Padang, ya, it's at Padang. Then don't know who asks Padang is at where. Then Novita say is quite near the sea, not a tourist attraction, below Medan. Then I"hee? Medan? That place sounds so familiar like got hear before hor." Then I think think think. Chey! Is that stupid Herman last time stay there or whatever there. He got say before right, what what what de, what and what? Aiya, I also don't know what I talking -.-