So now I know that Novita was a Indonesian, and know what? She also stay at Medan! What the fuck man! 'Sca-li' she also know that bastard, wow kao! I didn't know that he was so famous lor! He know my secondary school teacher never mind liao, still know my colleage. Hais! 'Sca-li' mah, Medan lehs! Aiyo, luckily I never faint at office -.- I didn't know that I thought I graduated from school and will get far away from him, but who knows!?
Anyway, my decision is toquit the job I'm doing now. Hahaha!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, October 7, 2009 @ 9:50 PM
`Big decision.
Dear Dairy;
So now I know that Novita was a Indonesian, and know what? She also stay at Medan! What the fuck man! 'Sca-li' she also know that bastard, wow kao! I didn't know that he was so famous lor! He know my secondary school teacher never mind liao, still know my colleage. Hais! 'Sca-li' mah, Medan lehs! Aiyo, luckily I never faint at office -.- I didn't know that I thought I graduated from school and will get far away from him, but who knows!?
Anyway, my decision is toquit the job I'm doing now. Hahaha!