Today is SUNDAY! But didn't went out because no more $$$$!
LOL. And was looking through my stupid secondary school report book. Hahaha, I found out that the only subject constantly fail is non other than MATHS! What the heck I hates Maths!
Who loves Maths?! Eeeeeee! I hate all the counting counting stuffs, and all the calculation stuff! Yurk!
And then the remarks at the end will always be..
need to brush up on her Maths.
need to put in more efforts in Maths.
need to work more in Maths.
this coming holiday need to concentrate on Maths.
LOL! All Maths maths, ah.. if not got new de also. Like:
Jie Min is hardworking.
Helpful and shy.
A reliable person.
Cheerful.
Yeah yeah! I agree to that but I'm not reliable! Haha! Helpful ah? Hmm.. okay okay lah.. I'll try my best to help you if I can. I'm always very cheerful, do things never go pass my brain de. Hehehe, yup yup, me shy. Even Dorothy also say I'm shy, cannot do customer services. LOL. But I've been in customer services for 3 years! Hahaha! And somemore got people called me last month asking me whether want be customer service associate, then I was like... NO THANKS BYE~ I don't want customer service job! Me hardworking? Maybe? My BF says he last time (before woo-ing me) sees me how I work, then I scold him for spying me! Anyhow spy people! Then Esther also says that I'm hardworking, will finish my work for sure.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, October 18, 2009 @ 5:40 PM
`Bored!
Dear Dairy:
Today is SUNDAY! But didn't went out because no more $$$$!
LOL. And was looking through my stupid secondary school report book. Hahaha, I found out that the only subject constantly fail is non other than MATHS! What the heck I hates Maths!
Who loves Maths?! Eeeeeee! I hate all the counting counting stuffs, and all the calculation stuff! Yurk!
And then the remarks at the end will always be..
need to brush up on her Maths.
need to put in more efforts in Maths.
need to work more in Maths.
this coming holiday need to concentrate on Maths.
LOL! All Maths maths, ah.. if not got new de also. Like:
Jie Min is hardworking.
Helpful and shy.
A reliable person.
Cheerful.
Yeah yeah! I agree to that but I'm not reliable! Haha! Helpful ah? Hmm.. okay okay lah.. I'll try my best to help you if I can. I'm always very cheerful, do things never go pass my brain de. Hehehe, yup yup, me shy. Even Dorothy also say I'm shy, cannot do customer services. LOL. But I've been in customer services for 3 years! Hahaha! And somemore got people called me last month asking me whether want be customer service associate, then I was like... NO THANKS BYE~ I don't want customer service job! Me hardworking? Maybe? My BF says he last time (before woo-ing me) sees me how I work, then I scold him for spying me! Anyhow spy people! Then Esther also says that I'm hardworking, will finish my work for sure.