Fcuk! Why fcuk?Because my pay still at the 1/2 day! Walau, must wait until 2pm, see whether got a not the money. Idiot!
Yesterday no money still go out -.-" Go find my mother and borrow money from her. Hahahas. Go Iluma. Went to the acarde, then the stacker's voice so loud or should I say that the shopping center too empty? Then I always like to say the stacker's voice "Oh No... Ohhhh..." Hahaha, BF say I very noisy, is it the stacker people come find me and record my voice, sound so same to the stacker machine.. LOL . I think I'mdead la, on Friday, Violy told me I can go start go bank with them already. How? How how how how? How? Die die die. I don't want account. I don't want bank. I don't want to have any relationship with the banks! I die this time round. *DEAD*
I hope the boss can call me ASAP, I should have tell them I need to tell my boss 1 week earlier if I want to quit, shouldn't tell them within 24 hours. Like that then they will call me earlier mahs.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, November 1, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
`Die?
Dear Dairy;
Fcuk! Why fcuk?Because my pay still at the 1/2 day! Walau, must wait until 2pm, see whether got a not the money. Idiot!
Yesterday no money still go out -.-" Go find my mother and borrow money from her. Hahahas. Go Iluma. Went to the acarde, then the stacker's voice so loud or should I say that the shopping center too empty? Then I always like to say the stacker's voice "Oh No... Ohhhh..." Hahaha, BF say I very noisy, is it the stacker people come find me and record my voice, sound so same to the stacker machine.. LOL . I think I'mdead la, on Friday, Violy told me I can go start go bank with them already. How? How how how how? How? Die die die. I don't want account. I don't want bank. I don't want to have any relationship with the banks! I die this time round. *DEAD*
I hope the boss can call me ASAP, I should have tell them I need to tell my boss 1 week earlier if I want to quit, shouldn't tell them within 24 hours. Like that then they will call me earlier mahs.