Lee Meng is on leave, Manager is on leave too (I think so..) Tiffany is on half - day leave/MC too.
And I thought today is Friday, because everyone was like on leave/MC.
Hahaha! Called the company.. and then I asked them whether still got hire people? They asked me what position? I say I think is... er... assistant to the boss..?? I think sooooo....~ That time I called your boss and asks, Then he say oh.. oh.. ok, then he transfer the line to the boss.. and nothing much la. After that the coversation is boring, nothing much -.- he say I can go interview anytime. LOL. Anytime? 1st time got people tell me anytime I can go for interview de lor! Then I was thinking including midnight? Then my BF -.-" he same I'm too lame!
Then I went home with him go back his house, then BF told her 2nd sis that the boss very funny, he say that anytime I can go for interview. Then his 2nd sis looked at me with a bit of 'sian diao' de face -.- she say that company is hiring people since... hmm... last year... hmm... december like that... then I was so shock!LAST YEAR DECEMBER! That's almost a year ago! OMG! No wonder they sounded so 'holy' when I called them, is like finally so long, finally got people called in. Finally they saw a stray of lights towards them -.-
And I think they are expecting me?
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 8:20 PM
`Finally and finally?
Dear Dairy;
Today day as per normal.
Lee Meng is on leave, Manager is on leave too (I think so..) Tiffany is on half - day leave/MC too.
And I thought today is Friday, because everyone was like on leave/MC.
Hahaha! Called the company.. and then I asked them whether still got hire people? They asked me what position? I say I think is... er... assistant to the boss..?? I think sooooo....~ That time I called your boss and asks, Then he say oh.. oh.. ok, then he transfer the line to the boss.. and nothing much la. After that the coversation is boring, nothing much -.- he say I can go interview anytime. LOL. Anytime? 1st time got people tell me anytime I can go for interview de lor! Then I was thinking including midnight? Then my BF -.-" he same I'm too lame!
Then I went home with him go back his house, then BF told her 2nd sis that the boss very funny, he say that anytime I can go for interview. Then his 2nd sis looked at me with a bit of 'sian diao' de face -.- she say that company is hiring people since... hmm... last year... hmm... december like that... then I was so shock!LAST YEAR DECEMBER! That's almost a year ago! OMG! No wonder they sounded so 'holy' when I called them, is like finally so long, finally got people called in. Finally they saw a stray of lights towards them -.-