Actually I don't want to think about all this, but my pay is really too pathetic >.< actually I don't mind my pay only $800+. I don't mind you keep asks me do this and do that, I don't mind working for extra time without pay (Because I got take leave once, and that time I took afternoon leave from 1 - 6, normally from 3 onward I will start doing the cheques stuff already, but now I 3pm on leave and the manager asks me come in earlier the next day, because I've to finish the cheques stuff in the morning before 9.30am and let them take go bank. So I say okay. The next day I around 805am reach my office, then I straight do my cheques stuff, I think the accountant also haven't reach. But my pay also never increase. Because no matter how I count, is still less.)
But then, some of them from the 2nd floor I don't like, I go take things from them, they not happy. But most of them are quite nice nowadays, joke with me all this. Given my pathetic pay and I've to see their black face, cannot tahan also. That time I put my pay less, because I urgently wanted a job because my mum nags at me everyday.
And yesterday more worst, the new cleaner just came in say don't want work already because the new cleaner say got too many things to do she don't want. LOL.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 11:51 AM
`My story.
Dear Dairy;
Actually I don't want to think about all this, but my pay is really too pathetic >.< actually I don't mind my pay only $800+. I don't mind you keep asks me do this and do that, I don't mind working for extra time without pay (Because I got take leave once, and that time I took afternoon leave from 1 - 6, normally from 3 onward I will start doing the cheques stuff already, but now I 3pm on leave and the manager asks me come in earlier the next day, because I've to finish the cheques stuff in the morning before 9.30am and let them take go bank. So I say okay. The next day I around 805am reach my office, then I straight do my cheques stuff, I think the accountant also haven't reach. But my pay also never increase. Because no matter how I count, is still less.)
But then, some of them from the 2nd floor I don't like, I go take things from them, they not happy. But most of them are quite nice nowadays, joke with me all this. Given my pathetic pay and I've to see their black face, cannot tahan also. That time I put my pay less, because I urgently wanted a job because my mum nags at me everyday.
And yesterday more worst, the new cleaner just came in say don't want work already because the new cleaner say got too many things to do she don't want. LOL.