Well, finish watching this DOREAMON drama =)) nice movie instead of drama -.-
Ending song also is quite nice. Very smooth, and nice.
Sang by Ayaka.
Song name is 手をつなごう.
I've came to a big decision to quit my job. FINALLY I... haven't say it out -.- LOL! Next week then say. Because, 3rd floor got 2 person quit already, 1 is Yuki, she only came for a few days or few weeks. High possible is for a few weeks. 2 is Alice, I know that she want to reach 3 months already, but quit it at Wednesday, yesterday then we know that she quit. Was told that she too stress already, and also she was so busy and she slim down by 4-5KG. Alot you know!? So anyone want to slim, can go my company and work, free sliming + can earn money. Hahahas!
3 is the cleaner, she say don't know is 2nd floor or 3rd floor got people scold her, then she so busy, and the pay only $700+. Mine is no better than her, her that 7+1 is my pay.
And whenever the FM got this song 带我走, it will remind me of XIU JUAN. Because that time want to go home and it's at the school gate, she entertained us with the song 带我走. Hahahaha! Missed her lame and cold jokes. Whenever I'm down, I think of SR or Xiu Juan, I'll sure laugh.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 9:06 PM
`Nice song.
Dear Dairy;
Well, finish watching this DOREAMON drama =)) nice movie instead of drama -.-
Ending song also is quite nice. Very smooth, and nice.
Sang by Ayaka.
Song name is 手をつなごう.
I've came to a big decision to quit my job. FINALLY I... haven't say it out -.- LOL! Next week then say. Because, 3rd floor got 2 person quit already, 1 is Yuki, she only came for a few days or few weeks. High possible is for a few weeks. 2 is Alice, I know that she want to reach 3 months already, but quit it at Wednesday, yesterday then we know that she quit. Was told that she too stress already, and also she was so busy and she slim down by 4-5KG. Alot you know!? So anyone want to slim, can go my company and work, free sliming + can earn money. Hahahas!
3 is the cleaner, she say don't know is 2nd floor or 3rd floor got people scold her, then she so busy, and the pay only $700+. Mine is no better than her, her that 7+1 is my pay.
And whenever the FM got this song 带我走, it will remind me of XIU JUAN. Because that time want to go home and it's at the school gate, she entertained us with the song 带我走. Hahahaha! Missed her lame and cold jokes. Whenever I'm down, I think of SR or Xiu Juan, I'll sure laugh.