Yesterday went to interview. BF lie to me. That office is so ulu and small! Maybe it's Saturday that's why? Haha.
And the office so small -.- Muahaha. Then the boss asks me how much I want my pay then I say 1.4k then he no respond also -.- I wonder he got heard my 1.4k a not -.-
But hor, he say must consider lehs! He say wait for him to come back from Shang Hai then he call me. Maybe must wait until next month ((: But hor, he say MUST CONSIDER LEH. Aiyo, I think my chance so Low Low Low Low Low... Normally is like this ba, when they say will call you means they don't want you. But BF say won't lehs, he say maybe high chance they will hire me because I know english and chinese. And most of all I can read their english govt letter. But the boss say he want someone that can really assist him (: so he is not sure whether I'm up to it a not.
Actually I also don't know. So it's up to him to let him decide lo.
And Friday I bypass office's network -.-" LOL. Because I found out the website that can bypass internet. So easy to find also. They though I 'blur like sotong'. Learn admin means pure admin. Some of the things I learn by myself, because my course never cover. But is only some of the stuff, like basic IT, HTML blar blar blar. I think the IT man never think that I'm so clever to do this -.-" Joking! I'm not clever! Hahaha!Got others more pro-er than me lor.
Then I told my BF I bypass the network, can go Facebook Pet Society, can play somemore. He say quite difficult to learn, he also know and also got bypass go oversea online game before. But hor, very lag -.-"
But I suppose this kind of thing like bypass, everyone also know how? Like how to bypass or what. Because I read some of the forum, they say you can type the IP address of the website instead of the URL. But if still cannot, then maybe can use bypass -.-" LOL.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 1:36 PM
`Quiting anytime?
Dear Dairy;
Yesterday went to interview. BF lie to me. That office is so ulu and small! Maybe it's Saturday that's why? Haha.
And the office so small -.- Muahaha. Then the boss asks me how much I want my pay then I say 1.4k then he no respond also -.- I wonder he got heard my 1.4k a not -.-
But hor, he say must consider lehs! He say wait for him to come back from Shang Hai then he call me. Maybe must wait until next month ((: But hor, he say MUST CONSIDER LEH. Aiyo, I think my chance so Low Low Low Low Low... Normally is like this ba, when they say will call you means they don't want you. But BF say won't lehs, he say maybe high chance they will hire me because I know english and chinese. And most of all I can read their english govt letter. But the boss say he want someone that can really assist him (: so he is not sure whether I'm up to it a not.
Actually I also don't know. So it's up to him to let him decide lo.
And Friday I bypass office's network -.-" LOL. Because I found out the website that can bypass internet. So easy to find also. They though I 'blur like sotong'. Learn admin means pure admin. Some of the things I learn by myself, because my course never cover. But is only some of the stuff, like basic IT, HTML blar blar blar. I think the IT man never think that I'm so clever to do this -.-" Joking! I'm not clever! Hahaha!Got others more pro-er than me lor.
Then I told my BF I bypass the network, can go Facebook Pet Society, can play somemore. He say quite difficult to learn, he also know and also got bypass go oversea online game before. But hor, very lag -.-"
But I suppose this kind of thing like bypass, everyone also know how? Like how to bypass or what. Because I read some of the forum, they say you can type the IP address of the website instead of the URL. But if still cannot, then maybe can use bypass -.-" LOL.