Finally.. it reach Thursday! Hahaha. The day after tomorrow is my interview. LOL! Chat with Siow Wei today on MSN. And she choose the time that the IT man came up and do my computer. And he saw I got MSN, because we arenot allow to MSNat all! But I still managed to chat with Siow Wei. Hahaha.
She still asks me when I quit? Why am I still working? When want go SCC work? LOL! She say she maybe can get promotion lehs! Wow, pro-er than me lehs! Hahaha, make sure that she don't forget me can liao. Provided that she work hard then she will get promotion ((:
Unlike me, I still one little little tiny super tiny dirt in the office *cry*
But me this little little tiny tiny super weeny tiny dirt want to QUIT liao! So I don't mind being that weeny tiny little dirt for 1 more week =))
Actually I don't care about position, I just want to have at least 1k or more inside my bank, happy working environment, that's all. Sweet and simple :-D
Hahaha! I'm someone very easy to be pleased.
After 3PM, my eBuddy suddenly log off without furthur notice -.- and after that the website is being blocked =.= I can't log in. Well, found out that iloveim.com also being blocked -.-" sian, went google and search for more MSN that no need download also can go in MSN de ((: I don't survive for fake okay! Hahaha! And I don't go school for fake okay! I also know a lot of website for MSN. Hahaha, because for me NO MSN NO TALK! Hahaha -.-" Hahaha. Found 1 immediately. But forget what's the name, I write down the website, it's in the office. LOL!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 9:02 PM
`Slack!
Dear Dairy;
Finally.. it reach Thursday! Hahaha. The day after tomorrow is my interview. LOL! Chat with Siow Wei today on MSN. And she choose the time that the IT man came up and do my computer. And he saw I got MSN, because we arenot allow to MSNat all! But I still managed to chat with Siow Wei. Hahaha.
She still asks me when I quit? Why am I still working? When want go SCC work? LOL! She say she maybe can get promotion lehs! Wow, pro-er than me lehs! Hahaha, make sure that she don't forget me can liao. Provided that she work hard then she will get promotion ((:
Unlike me, I still one little little tiny super tiny dirt in the office *cry*
But me this little little tiny tiny super weeny tiny dirt want to QUIT liao! So I don't mind being that weeny tiny little dirt for 1 more week =))
Actually I don't care about position, I just want to have at least 1k or more inside my bank, happy working environment, that's all. Sweet and simple :-D
Hahaha! I'm someone very easy to be pleased.
After 3PM, my eBuddy suddenly log off without furthur notice -.- and after that the website is being blocked =.= I can't log in. Well, found out that iloveim.com also being blocked -.-" sian, went google and search for more MSN that no need download also can go in MSN de ((: I don't survive for fake okay! Hahaha! And I don't go school for fake okay! I also know a lot of website for MSN. Hahaha, because for me NO MSN NO TALK! Hahaha -.-" Hahaha. Found 1 immediately. But forget what's the name, I write down the website, it's in the office. LOL!