I think I want to die of busy-ness this few days! Because I haven't type out my report and know what? I GOT TONS AND TONS OF INVOICES AND DEBIT NOTE AND CREDIT NOTE HAVEN'T SCAN YET! This time round I slack too much =/
Die liao die liao -.-"
But don't worry, I called the other company's boss personal HP on Tuesday morning. Ask him whether still want to hire people a not, he say he require someone who got experience, but he say I can go for interview -.- I think that he's shock, because I did call him on his personal HP -.- how to I know!? I thought that one is HR company HP or what, or maybe boss company HP. Who knows! He ask me who introduce one? Then I say my BF 2nd sis....... LOL! And then the job is like being an assistant to him? THAT'S LIKE P.A. LA! PERSONAL ASSISTANT!
My BF told me is do : 1)simple filing 2)handle phone calls 3) read email 4)help to translate english letter to chinese. Number 4) is the most important tasks to do! Because that boss is from China.
Located at Bishan, quite near my house. Rather than at Tanjong Pagar.
And I told SW I want to quit my current job, and also chat with her on MSN on Friday morning like that, told her I was busy like a cow. She scold me lehs! She say since I want to quit why I still so hardworking and still so busy! Then I say I'm very responsible de hor, I'll try to finish up my work and hand over my job to the other person. My BF also scold me! He say if is him, he don't care the job also! He will heck care, but for me, my department people is still quite nice, and also helped me a lot. Quite good la, so I don't want give them any more troubles.
So I am trying to rush up my work =) and the next sentence can give Michelle an answer.
Actually to be serious, I quit my job, reasons being:
1. I HATE TO WORK IN ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT! I HATE MATHS! I HATE ACCOUNTS! 2. I hate some of them from the 2nd floor, they always give me black face when I go and take things from them. 3. Althought I requested my pay to be $1100, but I found out that it is not enough, so now I regret so I decided to quit. 4. I keep doing wrong things, and I think the tally thingy, and cheques stuff doesn't really suits me? 5. I've enough of seeing the cheques stuff, the money stuff and etc. NO NUMBERS PLEASE! THEY CAN MAKE ME GO INSANE!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 4:07 PM
`Tomorrow is the day?
Dear Dairy;
I think I want to die of busy-ness this few days! Because I haven't type out my report and know what? I GOT TONS AND TONS OF INVOICES AND DEBIT NOTE AND CREDIT NOTE HAVEN'T SCAN YET! This time round I slack too much =/
Die liao die liao -.-"
But don't worry, I called the other company's boss personal HP on Tuesday morning. Ask him whether still want to hire people a not, he say he require someone who got experience, but he say I can go for interview -.- I think that he's shock, because I did call him on his personal HP -.- how to I know!? I thought that one is HR company HP or what, or maybe boss company HP. Who knows! He ask me who introduce one? Then I say my BF 2nd sis....... LOL! And then the job is like being an assistant to him? THAT'S LIKE P.A. LA! PERSONAL ASSISTANT!
My BF told me is do : 1)simple filing 2)handle phone calls 3) read email 4)help to translate english letter to chinese. Number 4) is the most important tasks to do! Because that boss is from China.
Located at Bishan, quite near my house. Rather than at Tanjong Pagar.
And I told SW I want to quit my current job, and also chat with her on MSN on Friday morning like that, told her I was busy like a cow. She scold me lehs! She say since I want to quit why I still so hardworking and still so busy! Then I say I'm very responsible de hor, I'll try to finish up my work and hand over my job to the other person. My BF also scold me! He say if is him, he don't care the job also! He will heck care, but for me, my department people is still quite nice, and also helped me a lot. Quite good la, so I don't want give them any more troubles.
So I am trying to rush up my work =) and the next sentence can give Michelle an answer.
Actually to be serious, I quit my job, reasons being:
1. I HATE TO WORK IN ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT! I HATE MATHS! I HATE ACCOUNTS! 2. I hate some of them from the 2nd floor, they always give me black face when I go and take things from them. 3. Althought I requested my pay to be $1100, but I found out that it is not enough, so now I regret so I decided to quit. 4. I keep doing wrong things, and I think the tally thingy, and cheques stuff doesn't really suits me? 5. I've enough of seeing the cheques stuff, the money stuff and etc. NO NUMBERS PLEASE! THEY CAN MAKE ME GO INSANE!