Idiot! Today don't know who bomb my phone, in the morning, 1 missed call. Later in the afternoon 3 missed call. All different timing. And the timing very good, always call at the time that I was not at my place, either I was at 1st floor or toilet or photocopier -.-
Morale of the story: Be with your phone at all times.
Haha, and then the Sentosa called me. Ask me go down interview, at Thurs then they will send me the details.
I think I gonna play Big? Hahaha.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, November 10, 2009 @ 5:32 AM
`Finally?
Dear Dairy;
Idiot! Today don't know who bomb my phone, in the morning, 1 missed call. Later in the afternoon 3 missed call. All different timing. And the timing very good, always call at the time that I was not at my place, either I was at 1st floor or toilet or photocopier -.-
Morale of the story: Be with your phone at all times.
Haha, and then the Sentosa called me. Ask me go down interview, at Thurs then they will send me the details.