Well, yesterday Farhana called me, asks me whether I'm interested working as full time sales associate at Sentosa. Muahaha! Maximum pay is 1.7k, I have decided to offer 1.5k for the coming interview because 1) I'mnot so interested. 2) I don't like sales that much. 3) But I built up my resume in tourism line, 1.5k is okay-okay only. Hahaha! Well.
Today went bank with Tiffany, die! Next Thursday I going bank! Because, if I continue working in the company 1) I die in the company 2) I survive by quiting. It's a DEATH-LIFE situation now!
I think I can't handle that kind of work.. Besides the job that was assigned to me when I first came in, I got more things to do. From sorting to more sorting and more more sorting, from packing to more packing and more more packing. From filing and more filing and more more filing!
Now say I eat snake, because you all idiot mah. So obvious that I don't want work liao. Hais, really not good the feeling. 1st time got people like that say me. And they expect you to work extra with NO EXTRA PAY! I then not stupid waiting for all of you to come and poo on my head. Same with Herman only, why since after Herman came in my life nowaday whenever I go always met those attitude same with Herman ah?
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 8:55 PM
`Good news or bad news?
Dear Dairy:
Well, yesterday Farhana called me, asks me whether I'm interested working as full time sales associate at Sentosa. Muahaha! Maximum pay is 1.7k, I have decided to offer 1.5k for the coming interview because 1) I'mnot so interested. 2) I don't like sales that much. 3) But I built up my resume in tourism line, 1.5k is okay-okay only. Hahaha! Well.
Today went bank with Tiffany, die! Next Thursday I going bank! Because, if I continue working in the company 1) I die in the company 2) I survive by quiting. It's a DEATH-LIFE situation now!
I think I can't handle that kind of work.. Besides the job that was assigned to me when I first came in, I got more things to do. From sorting to more sorting and more more sorting, from packing to more packing and more more packing. From filing and more filing and more more filing!
Now say I eat snake, because you all idiot mah. So obvious that I don't want work liao. Hais, really not good the feeling. 1st time got people like that say me. And they expect you to work extra with NO EXTRA PAY! I then not stupid waiting for all of you to come and poo on my head. Same with Herman only, why since after Herman came in my life nowaday whenever I go always met those attitude same with Herman ah?