Yesterday just went to interview. Then the interviewer ask me to say about my experience last time.. Then I say "Eh.. Fun and interesting and exciting.. haha!" Then she laughed, then she say okay.. After that going through the questions blar blar.. Then asks me what I think I'll do as being a sales associate? Then I say.. "Hmm.. cashier.. counting of stocks.. selling of key chain, or merchandise.. Promoting some of the items.." Then she say "Hmm.. very good! You know your job well!"
Then I got a bit sian diao.. Because it's sales what, and it's so common -.-" of course I know.. But it's at Sentosa Universal Studio! Wa! That's my dream working there.. you know! It'll be fun! You know? Everyday go theme park.. But if everyday work everyday see, I think soon will grow sian. Now very new la, but if work long enough will be like.. 'what the! Boring!' attitude already. Haha
But the person say that within 1 week, the person will call you if you're selected. So, I still have to wait for calls -____-"
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
`High chance?
Dear diary;
Yesterday just went to interview. Then the interviewer ask me to say about my experience last time.. Then I say "Eh.. Fun and interesting and exciting.. haha!" Then she laughed, then she say okay.. After that going through the questions blar blar.. Then asks me what I think I'll do as being a sales associate? Then I say.. "Hmm.. cashier.. counting of stocks.. selling of key chain, or merchandise.. Promoting some of the items.." Then she say "Hmm.. very good! You know your job well!"
Then I got a bit sian diao.. Because it's sales what, and it's so common -.-" of course I know.. But it's at Sentosa Universal Studio! Wa! That's my dream working there.. you know! It'll be fun! You know? Everyday go theme park.. But if everyday work everyday see, I think soon will grow sian. Now very new la, but if work long enough will be like.. 'what the! Boring!' attitude already. Haha
But the person say that within 1 week, the person will call you if you're selected. So, I still have to wait for calls -____-"