I'll be working till 30 Novemeber, so 30 November will be my last day! This week is my last week. Thursday will be the last day that I'm going bank!
Haha. But, sad! I have to search for jobs again! LOL! Never mind, and I think that I'm addicted to interviews anyway! Hahaha! Like so fun! Talking to the interviewers? LOL? Maybe because of that Sentosa interview, I think I look like clown or something! People always laugh while interviewing me! Not the 1st time ohk? Many many time! Do I look funny!? Haiyo! She laugh, then I laugh also la! Hahaha! Like that then fun mah!
And then when I sing in the phone, my BF say I sound like Alvin and the chipmunks. What the heck! Whenever I sing, he will always say that to me, last time no Alvin and chipmunks he say my voice sound similiar to the singer, and the singer is a guy I think =.=
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
`I'm not happy!
Dear Dairy;
I'll be working till 30 Novemeber, so 30 November will be my last day! This week is my last week. Thursday will be the last day that I'm going bank!
Haha. But, sad! I have to search for jobs again! LOL! Never mind, and I think that I'm addicted to interviews anyway! Hahaha! Like so fun! Talking to the interviewers? LOL? Maybe because of that Sentosa interview, I think I look like clown or something! People always laugh while interviewing me! Not the 1st time ohk? Many many time! Do I look funny!? Haiyo! She laugh, then I laugh also la! Hahaha! Like that then fun mah!
And then when I sing in the phone, my BF say I sound like Alvin and the chipmunks. What the heck! Whenever I sing, he will always say that to me, last time no Alvin and chipmunks he say my voice sound similiar to the singer, and the singer is a guy I think =.=