I die liao die liao. Because Monday interview, 9AM at Kranji, 11AM at Expo. Clever right? me. So how? Thinking want to change the time slot for the Expo a not, because that one I anyhow hantam. Didn't expect them to call me.Because the criteria is like so strict. And I feel that will got a lot of people go for their walk - in interview at Suntec. Because it's a company that offer study program, providing manpower and training. It's an internship that provides their cilent with a fixed pool of customer service interns.
Requirement is actually not a lot, pleasent, good interpersonal skill, etc etc.. Then the benefits is fully sponsored Dip/Adv. Dip in business admin for 2 years. Up to $1000-$1200 interns allowance per month.
Cool eh? And must wear formal on Mon, with cover high heels.
And yesterday Cindy called me, asks me if her boss is interested in hiring me, is it possible for me to go work? Then I say, okay, no problem. Then after that she say will contact me again. Then 5.30PM got people called me, I was watching drama lo! Reach the exciting part then she call me I got a bit piss off like that. So I just take down the note, and by the time I know got a bit want crash with the 9am interview, it's already 6+PM. LOL!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 7:52 AM
`Dead meat!
Dear Dairy;
I die liao die liao. Because Monday interview, 9AM at Kranji, 11AM at Expo. Clever right? me. So how? Thinking want to change the time slot for the Expo a not, because that one I anyhow hantam. Didn't expect them to call me.Because the criteria is like so strict. And I feel that will got a lot of people go for their walk - in interview at Suntec. Because it's a company that offer study program, providing manpower and training. It's an internship that provides their cilent with a fixed pool of customer service interns.
Requirement is actually not a lot, pleasent, good interpersonal skill, etc etc.. Then the benefits is fully sponsored Dip/Adv. Dip in business admin for 2 years. Up to $1000-$1200 interns allowance per month.
Cool eh? And must wear formal on Mon, with cover high heels.
And yesterday Cindy called me, asks me if her boss is interested in hiring me, is it possible for me to go work? Then I say, okay, no problem. Then after that she say will contact me again. Then 5.30PM got people called me, I was watching drama lo! Reach the exciting part then she call me I got a bit piss off like that. So I just take down the note, and by the time I know got a bit want crash with the 9am interview, it's already 6+PM. LOL!