Something wrong with my this playlist =.= Not working well..
Hmm.. Thinking will I be regret if I go that Kranji and work, but I think won't ba, since I think I'm talking to that lady might be the lady boss, because the way she talks.. Super look like lady boss, say that lunch time right, go outside pack food also can buy mine, she treat me eat, then I say: "Huh? My pay is $1.3K and also got include lunch?" She treat me? Eh? Then she say ya! Because she say she see me very cute and small small like kiddy like that. Then I dot dot dot.. Suddenly I siao diao =.="
Then she immediately says that she confirm me, because she is lazy to look at other people's resume. LOL! But I like the office, because got FISH to watch lehs! I love fish! Hehehe! So cute! But don't know whether I'll get bullied a not..
But I saw one job right, I like it! Because is HR or Creative Dept, 1st time heard of this kind of Dept. Like fun lehs! But he want to receive the CV and resume, so I took don't know how many hours trying to impress him by the CV lo! I from 10+PM do until 2+AM lo! Because I wanted to unique, hahaha! Lame -_-"
And Fri I already reject one, that job is like doing secretarial job, like minutes taking la, and this and that, like secretarial lor, pay range $1.5k - $1.8K. Tsk tsk, so high. Must be very stress de. But at Tuas, not very far la. Got transport at Boon Lay. I been waiting for this job call me, but he just didn't call me and he is late by 1 step.. tsk tsk tsk..
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, December 12, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
`Tired la!
Dear Dairy;
Something wrong with my this playlist =.= Not working well..
Hmm.. Thinking will I be regret if I go that Kranji and work, but I think won't ba, since I think I'm talking to that lady might be the lady boss, because the way she talks.. Super look like lady boss, say that lunch time right, go outside pack food also can buy mine, she treat me eat, then I say: "Huh? My pay is $1.3K and also got include lunch?" She treat me? Eh? Then she say ya! Because she say she see me very cute and small small like kiddy like that. Then I dot dot dot.. Suddenly I siao diao =.="
Then she immediately says that she confirm me, because she is lazy to look at other people's resume. LOL! But I like the office, because got FISH to watch lehs! I love fish! Hehehe! So cute! But don't know whether I'll get bullied a not..
But I saw one job right, I like it! Because is HR or Creative Dept, 1st time heard of this kind of Dept. Like fun lehs! But he want to receive the CV and resume, so I took don't know how many hours trying to impress him by the CV lo! I from 10+PM do until 2+AM lo! Because I wanted to unique, hahaha! Lame -_-"
And Fri I already reject one, that job is like doing secretarial job, like minutes taking la, and this and that, like secretarial lor, pay range $1.5k - $1.8K. Tsk tsk, so high. Must be very stress de. But at Tuas, not very far la. Got transport at Boon Lay. I been waiting for this job call me, but he just didn't call me and he is late by 1 step.. tsk tsk tsk..