<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9102520935176358163?origin\x3dhttp://pink-puremilk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer






Songs


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





My Past

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
July 2011
October 2011

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 @ 8:34 PM
`Dot dot dot day today.

Dear Dairy;

Today is a dot dot dot day for me today ((= Because today the lady in charge never come, so I really only file one piece of paper, look through and open the letters, do some of the D/O and invoices, fax also, and what else, I think only this.. Oh ya ya, and also to write the envelope, if got things want sent out I must write the address also, then if the driver OT I must take down also. And then when phone rang, I pick up and say good morning! And then transfer call only -.-"

Hahas, and the office only little people, 2 hands enough to count, outside 1 people, then my room only plus me 2-3 people, 2 people at the another room. Today only 3 person in office. LOL! That lady same room with me, is do accounting de. Outside is in charge of project, me is admin, then.. I don't know le, hahaha! 1st day only I don't want to know so many things.

But creating invoices, and D/O. D/O sound so familiar la! Because my previous company also always say D/O, B/L, I know what is B/L (not buddy list) is Bill of Lading, hahaha, D/O I don't know because I never see before. LOL.