I shall declare by myself that today's interview is a failure. Hahaha! Because that person say will contact me again by next week if I'm selected. So this is obviously.. FAILED right! But today afternoon, got people call me asks me go interview on next Monday.
Well.. I should say I'm so lucky that my previous employer will employ me. Because the accountant asks me so many question! Now you asks me what I study in school, I can list a few but you asks me the what I learn in that module. Seriously, I already forgotten mostly 70% of it! Hahahas!
Good luck for my interview on next Monday, maybe expecting more calls ba, because I send around 11 + emails. 2 respond.. That time I send more than 11 lo, in the end only 2 respond. And got 1 more worst, call me after a few months -___- And is asks me be Customer Service Associate.. Hais, I heard customer service I not interested liao! People thought that I'm so excel in customer service or front line. Seriously I'm not!
And today that interviewer ask me how I get in a job as the Airport guide. Still dare to asks me lehs! I don't want go there work, and I go for interview is because I don't want to go for Ah Tay's lesson! That's why I go for the interview. And plus the interview so many people! And I should say I'm the suay one getting the job! Hais! But still okay la. Made quite a few friends.. But mostly are waiting for "O" level result and also some from JC, very few from ITE. Haha.
Wow! Luckily we didn't go for the movie thingy with the CDC because Herman also got go ah! Walau eh! Thank god thank god! Super thank god! And why he got go ah? Luckily I never go! Phew!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, December 3, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
`Hais! Tsk tsk tsk!
Dear Dairy;
I shall declare by myself that today's interview is a failure. Hahaha! Because that person say will contact me again by next week if I'm selected. So this is obviously.. FAILED right! But today afternoon, got people call me asks me go interview on next Monday.
Well.. I should say I'm so lucky that my previous employer will employ me. Because the accountant asks me so many question! Now you asks me what I study in school, I can list a few but you asks me the what I learn in that module. Seriously, I already forgotten mostly 70% of it! Hahahas!
Good luck for my interview on next Monday, maybe expecting more calls ba, because I send around 11 + emails. 2 respond.. That time I send more than 11 lo, in the end only 2 respond. And got 1 more worst, call me after a few months -___- And is asks me be Customer Service Associate.. Hais, I heard customer service I not interested liao! People thought that I'm so excel in customer service or front line. Seriously I'm not!
And today that interviewer ask me how I get in a job as the Airport guide. Still dare to asks me lehs! I don't want go there work, and I go for interview is because I don't want to go for Ah Tay's lesson! That's why I go for the interview. And plus the interview so many people! And I should say I'm the suay one getting the job! Hais! But still okay la. Made quite a few friends.. But mostly are waiting for "O" level result and also some from JC, very few from ITE. Haha.
Wow! Luckily we didn't go for the movie thingy with the CDC because Herman also got go ah! Walau eh! Thank god thank god! Super thank god! And why he got go ah? Luckily I never go! Phew!