Today never work. Hais, boring! Nothing to do again. I'm back to the 4 months ago de me! Hahaha, I'm always slacking and back to mummy's nagging like hell again!
Finding jobs!
1. Salary after CPF got 1K.
2. Pure admin/office/clerk jobs please! No accounts or money counting please!
3. Preferred in the North area/West area.
Hahaha! That's all!
Anyway, yesterday was so BUSY like what only lor! Early morning, the cheque is like what the fucking a lot! It's just like one pill of hill even Diana also surprised! Gasping wow! Your cheque so many ah! LOL! Many never mind, then later the cheque got wrong, go down let uncle sign. Then after that never mind, already want reach 11am liao.
I start to print all the stuff, and then someone transfer an outside call to me. And the person say want me help her check the bank name, giving me nothing, only the date of arrival and the amount. How to check? Then I have to talk on the phone listen to what she wants, and then I have to print the excel and the receipt listing stuff and then I have to find the Date so I can check the bank name, and my HP rang then. And then I see my HP, checked whether is SMS or phone call..
Damn it! You call this muti tasking? That should be triple tasking or fourth tasking.. 1) Talk on phone 2) Print out excel and receipt listing 3) Check the bank name on the excel with the amount given only with no dates/invoices! 4) Check my HP whether it is SMS or phone call.
Followed by Tiffany called me.. Zzzz! My phone only got 1 but I got 2 ears. Hahaha! Guess that I can multi task?
Anyway, I've talked on phone with 1 phone on each ear, talking to 2 different people, 1 is my HP 1 is house phone, and then I am still surfing the stupid website! Haha! And got once I doing 2 project at a same time, finding resources at the same time. LOL! Because it so near the deadline and if 1 by 1 do sure die, so might as well do 2 project at 1 go. And guess what? IT'S SUPER FUN! Multi tasking at the same time!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 6:39 PM
`Lonely me again!
Dear Dairy;
Today never work. Hais, boring! Nothing to do again. I'm back to the 4 months ago de me! Hahaha, I'm always slacking and back to mummy's nagging like hell again!
Finding jobs!
1. Salary after CPF got 1K.
2. Pure admin/office/clerk jobs please! No accounts or money counting please!
3. Preferred in the North area/West area.
Hahaha! That's all!
Anyway, yesterday was so BUSY like what only lor! Early morning, the cheque is like what the fucking a lot! It's just like one pill of hill even Diana also surprised! Gasping wow! Your cheque so many ah! LOL! Many never mind, then later the cheque got wrong, go down let uncle sign. Then after that never mind, already want reach 11am liao.
I start to print all the stuff, and then someone transfer an outside call to me. And the person say want me help her check the bank name, giving me nothing, only the date of arrival and the amount. How to check? Then I have to talk on the phone listen to what she wants, and then I have to print the excel and the receipt listing stuff and then I have to find the Date so I can check the bank name, and my HP rang then. And then I see my HP, checked whether is SMS or phone call..
Damn it! You call this muti tasking? That should be triple tasking or fourth tasking.. 1) Talk on phone 2) Print out excel and receipt listing 3) Check the bank name on the excel with the amount given only with no dates/invoices! 4) Check my HP whether it is SMS or phone call.
Followed by Tiffany called me.. Zzzz! My phone only got 1 but I got 2 ears. Hahaha! Guess that I can multi task?
Anyway, I've talked on phone with 1 phone on each ear, talking to 2 different people, 1 is my HP 1 is house phone, and then I am still surfing the stupid website! Haha! And got once I doing 2 project at a same time, finding resources at the same time. LOL! Because it so near the deadline and if 1 by 1 do sure die, so might as well do 2 project at 1 go. And guess what? IT'S SUPER FUN! Multi tasking at the same time!