Today is Sunday. Yes! Sunday and today is the only day that I'm not working! LOL! And tomorrow have to go work again.
Saturday I went to work, in the end the lady came at 930AM. LOL. So late. Have to wait for her for the key, and before we knock off, it's raining heavily, so she drive me out to the bus stop.
Learn that she stay at AMK Avenue 5! LOL. So near to my god mum house, but must depend on which block la. Because Avenue 5 the road is quite long. LOL. Then she pass me the office key, tomorrow then give her back, I was shock, because she actually dare to pass me the office key, LOL. But I'm just someone under probation and only work for 3-4days, because I don't know the office got any valuable things a not. Maybe got petty cash la. Sure got de. But I don't know at where also. LOL. She not scared I go steal office things mehs? LOL.
Maybe the office no valuable but also cannot anyhowpass people the key. Nevermind.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 9:33 PM
`Mapling.
Dear Dairy;
Today is Sunday. Yes! Sunday and today is the only day that I'm not working! LOL! And tomorrow have to go work again.
Saturday I went to work, in the end the lady came at 930AM. LOL. So late. Have to wait for her for the key, and before we knock off, it's raining heavily, so she drive me out to the bus stop.
Learn that she stay at AMK Avenue 5! LOL. So near to my god mum house, but must depend on which block la. Because Avenue 5 the road is quite long. LOL. Then she pass me the office key, tomorrow then give her back, I was shock, because she actually dare to pass me the office key, LOL. But I'm just someone under probation and only work for 3-4days, because I don't know the office got any valuable things a not. Maybe got petty cash la. Sure got de. But I don't know at where also. LOL. She not scared I go steal office things mehs? LOL.
Maybe the office no valuable but also cannot anyhowpass people the key. Nevermind.