Well, nothing much, the interviewer never see my cert, just only browse my resume. Ask me about last time I at my previous company what I do, so I just say filing, scanning, write bank in slips, tally daily sales. Hahaha. Then got once I daze in the middle of the interview, I also don't know why I just daze there, then the interviewer got a bit shock because I daze. Haha, paiseh la, suddenly my brain system file corrupted ma. Haha. Then the interviewer tell me their pay is 1.2k, ask me whether I'm interested a not, haha, I also don't know leh, interested also of course interested. You want hire me I very grateful. Hahaha! But 1.2k leh, but very near my house. And got transport provided to/from company at Kranji/CCK MRT.
Expo interview.
Well. It's a employment ageny. It's a 2 years study-work program, if you pass the course, with our Higher Nitec cert, I go for Advanced Diploma program. Everything is FOC, if got a company short list you, and you pass the interview, then you'll go through this program. The course fee etc is forked out by the company. And you got allowance per month $800-$1000, doing full time also. Then is 2 months study 1 module. Total got 9 module. If after the 2 years, you can continue for 1 year get your degree. Degree lehs, I can get diploma I very grateful, I never want to think so far, even now I think diploma also a bit impossible to me.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, December 7, 2009 @ 6:38 PM
`Saddy me.
Dear Dairy;
Today 1st of all, went for the Kranji interview.
Kranji interview.
Well, nothing much, the interviewer never see my cert, just only browse my resume. Ask me about last time I at my previous company what I do, so I just say filing, scanning, write bank in slips, tally daily sales. Hahaha. Then got once I daze in the middle of the interview, I also don't know why I just daze there, then the interviewer got a bit shock because I daze. Haha, paiseh la, suddenly my brain system file corrupted ma. Haha. Then the interviewer tell me their pay is 1.2k, ask me whether I'm interested a not, haha, I also don't know leh, interested also of course interested. You want hire me I very grateful. Hahaha! But 1.2k leh, but very near my house. And got transport provided to/from company at Kranji/CCK MRT.
Expo interview.
Well. It's a employment ageny. It's a 2 years study-work program, if you pass the course, with our Higher Nitec cert, I go for Advanced Diploma program. Everything is FOC, if got a company short list you, and you pass the interview, then you'll go through this program. The course fee etc is forked out by the company. And you got allowance per month $800-$1000, doing full time also. Then is 2 months study 1 module. Total got 9 module. If after the 2 years, you can continue for 1 year get your degree. Degree lehs, I can get diploma I very grateful, I never want to think so far, even now I think diploma also a bit impossible to me.