Today almost late for work. LOL! Manage to reach office at 850AM. Because I went out from my house at around 810AM, but I don't want to take the bus 178, because that kind of timing made me reach office very early, around 830AM, sian! So early for what? So I went Causeway Point take, because from there take only 91cents. If is from my house take need $1.10. LOL. Anyway, the timing here also not suits me, scared later the custom jam, then very sian lo. Like that time Saturday, jam until cannot jam. I think tomorrow also cannot take 178, because tomorrow X'mas eve.
Well, today not very good mood! Because I played 40 minutes of Solitaire, NOT A SINGLE ROUND I WIN LOR! Super suay today, bad luck day today.
Today created quite a number of D/O and invoice, and then the person came, haha, then the person say that Janice relax liao ah, then she say ya, because got me ma, I'm her assistant mah, me being promoted liao. Then I huh? What is what? Then she say must test me, whether I still know my jobs a not.. Quite complicating la.
Tomorrow boss coming back to work, seriously I still haven't get to see him lo. Because he's at American if I'm not wrong.
Hope I get to win once or twice in this stupid Solitaire game! LOL! This is better lo, last time my company that computer no game lo, no Minesweeper even, luckily here this company got, can surf net also, haha, can go MSN also, no body care, but don't know tomorrow boss come back will care a not lo. LOL!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 8:26 PM
`Sian.
Dear Dairy;
Today almost late for work. LOL! Manage to reach office at 850AM. Because I went out from my house at around 810AM, but I don't want to take the bus 178, because that kind of timing made me reach office very early, around 830AM, sian! So early for what? So I went Causeway Point take, because from there take only 91cents. If is from my house take need $1.10. LOL. Anyway, the timing here also not suits me, scared later the custom jam, then very sian lo. Like that time Saturday, jam until cannot jam. I think tomorrow also cannot take 178, because tomorrow X'mas eve.
Well, today not very good mood! Because I played 40 minutes of Solitaire, NOT A SINGLE ROUND I WIN LOR! Super suay today, bad luck day today.
Today created quite a number of D/O and invoice, and then the person came, haha, then the person say that Janice relax liao ah, then she say ya, because got me ma, I'm her assistant mah, me being promoted liao. Then I huh? What is what? Then she say must test me, whether I still know my jobs a not.. Quite complicating la.
Tomorrow boss coming back to work, seriously I still haven't get to see him lo. Because he's at American if I'm not wrong.
Hope I get to win once or twice in this stupid Solitaire game! LOL! This is better lo, last time my company that computer no game lo, no Minesweeper even, luckily here this company got, can surf net also, haha, can go MSN also, no body care, but don't know tomorrow boss come back will care a not lo. LOL!