Today the lady in charge came back. And so many things for me, not really many. LOL. Do excel la, must sort 1st, and in what? Not 2003 but is the latest 2007 de, sian diao, all the thing so new. But luckily the thing not many, I manually just see and sort, hais.. Now I know what is D/O. Delievery order, P/O is Purchase Order. LOL. Slip off my mind la. And must learn the calculation, I wonder is it my my past life related to ship or what, either is a ship operator, or shipping company, or is build ship de -.- why related to ship!? LOL!
Today the filing really can headache also, the filing is so.. headache, and have to key in the numbers of hours for the workers etc. Today got one person call for the HR dept, then I was thinking, who is the HR ah? But the account just picked up, because she almost "bao ga liao". Before I came, I think she bao admin, receptionist, all the filing stuff, all the letter opening, account, biling, this and that.. Can see the fiery eye.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 5:13 PM
`Sleepy.
Dear Dairy;
Today the lady in charge came back. And so many things for me, not really many. LOL. Do excel la, must sort 1st, and in what? Not 2003 but is the latest 2007 de, sian diao, all the thing so new. But luckily the thing not many, I manually just see and sort, hais.. Now I know what is D/O. Delievery order, P/O is Purchase Order. LOL. Slip off my mind la. And must learn the calculation, I wonder is it my my past life related to ship or what, either is a ship operator, or shipping company, or is build ship de -.- why related to ship!? LOL!
Today the filing really can headache also, the filing is so.. headache, and have to key in the numbers of hours for the workers etc. Today got one person call for the HR dept, then I was thinking, who is the HR ah? But the account just picked up, because she almost "bao ga liao". Before I came, I think she bao admin, receptionist, all the filing stuff, all the letter opening, account, biling, this and that.. Can see the fiery eye.