Today Ms Seah didn't came to work because she's sick, LOL. I just expected it. Anyway, today I got nothing to do expect for playing games for that pathetic 3 hours. Played Facebook, Pet Society, Restaurant City, surf net, nothing esle, because from 9-10+ I been all along by myself. LOL. 1st time so slack loh! Really nothing to do during work.. And today received the letters from the guard right.
Saw the company last time I went there for interview. Also at Kranji, but that one is at Sungei Kadut street 6. That time went there for interview at 9AM, neh! The pay $1,200 de. And the "char bor" there si bei chio loh. If I'm a guy I sure go woo her de loh!
Wow, scared me because I remember the company name mah, then I was thinking.. Tsk tsk tsk.. They knew each other.. Tsk tsk tsk.. But never mind :-D They never hire me in the end also.
I found that Janice know that I'm not confident.. A lot of times she asks me to be confident le, she teach me those mathematics, those dimension stuff.. And then I try very hard to learn and understand also. I was thinking.. if she last time were to be my Maths teacher, I think I'm now already at University / Poly 3rd year liao. Hais.. So regret I didn't learned my Maths, now I must learn hard!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
`Super slack today.
Dear Dairy;
Today Ms Seah didn't came to work because she's sick, LOL. I just expected it. Anyway, today I got nothing to do expect for playing games for that pathetic 3 hours. Played Facebook, Pet Society, Restaurant City, surf net, nothing esle, because from 9-10+ I been all along by myself. LOL. 1st time so slack loh! Really nothing to do during work.. And today received the letters from the guard right.
Saw the company last time I went there for interview. Also at Kranji, but that one is at Sungei Kadut street 6. That time went there for interview at 9AM, neh! The pay $1,200 de. And the "char bor" there si bei chio loh. If I'm a guy I sure go woo her de loh!
Wow, scared me because I remember the company name mah, then I was thinking.. Tsk tsk tsk.. They knew each other.. Tsk tsk tsk.. But never mind :-D They never hire me in the end also.
I found that Janice know that I'm not confident.. A lot of times she asks me to be confident le, she teach me those mathematics, those dimension stuff.. And then I try very hard to learn and understand also. I was thinking.. if she last time were to be my Maths teacher, I think I'm now already at University / Poly 3rd year liao. Hais.. So regret I didn't learned my Maths, now I must learn hard!