Today is X'mas eve, work half day, actually 12pm can go off. But no one know, only Annie knows can leave at 12pm, but because got customer that's why she never leave at 12pm, then Janice says how come she don't know today half day? Then she asks me I know? I say I know, then she say why she's the last one to know? So bad.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 8:33 PM
`X'mas eve
Dear dairy;
Today is X'mas eve, work half day, actually 12pm can go off. But no one know, only Annie knows can leave at 12pm, but because got customer that's why she never leave at 12pm, then Janice says how come she don't know today half day? Then she asks me I know? I say I know, then she say why she's the last one to know? So bad.