Today Saturday. Reach office at around 850+AM. Kok Leong reach at around 915AM, followed by Janice. And then, went to AMK after that, got a free ride via Janice's car! LOL. Anyway, she also stayed at AMK, then I say she "hoon" AMK de ah? Then she so suprised, then she say "wow, see you blur blur pure pure, also know how to say "hoon" ah!" Then she say "wow, now I saw your tail liao. LOL! Now I get to see your real face." Then i say what? Of course I know how to say hoon la, then she asks me I hoon where de? I (forgot) what I say le. LOL! Went god mum's house, alight at Avenue 4 that road.. LOLS.
Went AMK Hub after that, followed by Yew Tee..
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 8:04 PM
`Slack slack Saturday!
Dear Dairy:
Today Saturday. Reach office at around 850+AM. Kok Leong reach at around 915AM, followed by Janice. And then, went to AMK after that, got a free ride via Janice's car! LOL. Anyway, she also stayed at AMK, then I say she "hoon" AMK de ah? Then she so suprised, then she say "wow, see you blur blur pure pure, also know how to say "hoon" ah!" Then she say "wow, now I saw your tail liao. LOL! Now I get to see your real face." Then i say what? Of course I know how to say hoon la, then she asks me I hoon where de? I (forgot) what I say le. LOL! Went god mum's house, alight at Avenue 4 that road.. LOLS.