Well, to be short, during work time, there's nothing much I'm doing, LOL! Everyday so slack, yesterday also very slack, since morning slack until afternoon, then slack until 530pm, knock off. Today also same -.-" But I still got some of the things on hand yet having do. Like chasing the export permit and the mill certificate. Hais, they still haven't fax me the necessary stuff yet.
And today Janice still say that me and James like very good, where got good!? Just that I find that this guy very cute la. Hahaha, as in I never see him before, only heard his voice la hor.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 6:21 AM
`So boring during work.
Dear diary;
Well, to be short, during work time, there's nothing much I'm doing, LOL! Everyday so slack, yesterday also very slack, since morning slack until afternoon, then slack until 530pm, knock off. Today also same -.-" But I still got some of the things on hand yet having do. Like chasing the export permit and the mill certificate. Hais, they still haven't fax me the necessary stuff yet.
And today Janice still say that me and James like very good, where got good!? Just that I find that this guy very cute la. Hahaha, as in I never see him before, only heard his voice la hor.