Well, today, or by right is yesterday, my first sales buofff!!! No more. Because today that person called me and asks me to cancel. Sian. and my eye has been jumping from left to right, right to left, like wave loh! KNS! Hais!
Then after that, Vanice called me asks me whether I can lower my prices a not.. Because she say that she don't want to buy from that supplier who scold her, she say I never scold her instead I teach her things and also quite nice to her.. Then I laugh, I say she good, I good what.. Helping is part of my life, because got people scold me, asks me whether I know how to asks quotation a not de. But I'm so new lo! And I know I got many thing to learn. But I also try to learn as much as I can. Well..
That why, that's why got 1 of the supplier also got teach me things, etc. So I told the girl what I know. Hahahas!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, February 3, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
`My sales gone forever!
Dear Dairy;
Well, today, or by right is yesterday, my first sales buofff!!! No more. Because today that person called me and asks me to cancel. Sian. and my eye has been jumping from left to right, right to left, like wave loh! KNS! Hais!
Then after that, Vanice called me asks me whether I can lower my prices a not.. Because she say that she don't want to buy from that supplier who scold her, she say I never scold her instead I teach her things and also quite nice to her.. Then I laugh, I say she good, I good what.. Helping is part of my life, because got people scold me, asks me whether I know how to asks quotation a not de. But I'm so new lo! And I know I got many thing to learn. But I also try to learn as much as I can. Well..
That why, that's why got 1 of the supplier also got teach me things, etc. So I told the girl what I know. Hahahas!