It been so long since I last blogged =.= Not very long also, only 1 week.
Well, nothing much to say, just that this week is a busy week. Many quotation to do also, the boss asks me want to be boss a not? Be boss very good! Got more income, asks me why I don't want to be boss. Then I say no capital, then he say he can lend me. Then I reject, then he asks me why? I never say anything.. After that that Ms Sia still can laugh some more!Bad!
I also laughed! Hahaha! Then he tell Janice, asks me to do sales must as least do one business before 15 March! He say give me 2 weeks to do at least one sales. Then Ms Sia say he joking.
Janice scolded him! She say she didn't even sell any lehs! ME? My pay only 1.3K lehs! Asks me to do so many things ah? Then boss shut up liao -.- Guess that in this world, only Janice can handle boss -.-
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 9:29 PM
`So long never blog! Almost one week!
Dear Dairy:
It been so long since I last blogged =.= Not very long also, only 1 week.
Well, nothing much to say, just that this week is a busy week. Many quotation to do also, the boss asks me want to be boss a not? Be boss very good! Got more income, asks me why I don't want to be boss. Then I say no capital, then he say he can lend me. Then I reject, then he asks me why? I never say anything.. After that that Ms Sia still can laugh some more!Bad!
I also laughed! Hahaha! Then he tell Janice, asks me to do sales must as least do one business before 15 March! He say give me 2 weeks to do at least one sales. Then Ms Sia say he joking.
Janice scolded him! She say she didn't even sell any lehs! ME? My pay only 1.3K lehs! Asks me to do so many things ah? Then boss shut up liao -.- Guess that in this world, only Janice can handle boss -.-