Well, today boss called, want to speak to Janice, but Janice go oversea, haas . And then boss called. LOL! He still don't know that Janice went oversea, LOL. Then he say she not in then who take care of sales? Then I say me lor! Haas! Then I thought he will say "you!?" but instead he didn't say anything, he then asks me got do at least 1 sales a not? Then I say ya, got, but earn very less, but I think he din't heard properly, then he say good, keep it up, "hao hao jia you".
But I heard from Janice that boss don't like the girl previously, and she so jealous that boss so good to me! But boss also got said me mah, say I never open E-Mail, he say I never read the email, but I got read, don't have the email so I tell him, he also keep quiet then jump to another topic, LOL! Guess that my office people quite surprise that boss actually doesn't scold me that muchcompare to the previous one, instead, he will smile to me de lehs! Wa!
You all never know the serious-ness! Evil smile!But he doesn't look evil! Haas!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 9:46 PM
`There is nothing esle I can say.
Dear Dairy;
Well, today boss called, want to speak to Janice, but Janice go oversea, haas . And then boss called. LOL! He still don't know that Janice went oversea, LOL. Then he say she not in then who take care of sales? Then I say me lor! Haas! Then I thought he will say "you!?" but instead he didn't say anything, he then asks me got do at least 1 sales a not? Then I say ya, got, but earn very less, but I think he din't heard properly, then he say good, keep it up, "hao hao jia you".
But I heard from Janice that boss don't like the girl previously, and she so jealous that boss so good to me! But boss also got said me mah, say I never open E-Mail, he say I never read the email, but I got read, don't have the email so I tell him, he also keep quiet then jump to another topic, LOL! Guess that my office people quite surprise that boss actually doesn't scold me that muchcompare to the previous one, instead, he will smile to me de lehs! Wa!
You all never know the serious-ness! Evil smile!But he doesn't look evil! Haas!