Well, this few weeks I should say is quite busy for me to update this blog.
Nothing much I want to say too. Mainly just so busy at work. No time for too much surfing or whatsoever stuffs. Boring instead!
Nowadays wheather is getting worst and worst, I remembered Friday, raining heavily. You don't even need an umbrella, and you get so wet!
Hahahas! Really you know? Janice goes off at 515pm, sky getting darker. Annie goes off after that. And me? Yes, I goes off at 524pm! Because the sky look so scary with so many dark clouds. When I went off, the rain wasn't so heavy. But when I reach the bus stop t is getting heavier and heavier until we got no where to hid at the bus stop, everyone was soaking wet including me! Lucky the 178 came in time! Everyone was soaking wet then =(
Went past some roads, lots of the trees were being blown up and fall onto the roads blocking the cars road! But luckily didn't block my way. But yesterday went work, have to walk on the roads instead of the pathway, because of the strong wings blowing all the trees.. Hais!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, April 25, 2010 @ 9:20 PM
`Busy busy bumble bees.
Dear Dairy;
Well, this few weeks I should say is quite busy for me to update this blog.
Nothing much I want to say too. Mainly just so busy at work. No time for too much surfing or whatsoever stuffs. Boring instead!
Nowadays wheather is getting worst and worst, I remembered Friday, raining heavily. You don't even need an umbrella, and you get so wet!
Hahahas! Really you know? Janice goes off at 515pm, sky getting darker. Annie goes off after that. And me? Yes, I goes off at 524pm! Because the sky look so scary with so many dark clouds. When I went off, the rain wasn't so heavy. But when I reach the bus stop t is getting heavier and heavier until we got no where to hid at the bus stop, everyone was soaking wet including me! Lucky the 178 came in time! Everyone was soaking wet then =(
Went past some roads, lots of the trees were being blown up and fall onto the roads blocking the cars road! But luckily didn't block my way. But yesterday went work, have to walk on the roads instead of the pathway, because of the strong wings blowing all the trees.. Hais!