Oh man, I just finish watching KARATE KID. Super nice! LOL! I like it! And the boy got nice muscles. Ya! It's cool man!
And oh man, I was wondering whether I should change job, because it was so boring you know? Doing nothing for freaking hours! Even the taiwan drama, from episode 1 watch until finish lehs! 1 day watch 3 episode, see until my eyes wanna pop out! Sit until my buttock want to stick to the chair liao! See how serious, everyday go work was so sian. Even busy, also busy for a while, like a few minutes.. 30 minutes, 1 hour.. Because nowadays my driver back to work, no need to arrange for transport already.
Oh well, maybe got a lot of people will snatch this job or wishing for this kind of job? Because it way too slack. Free lunch somemore, order whatever you like ((:
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 9:24 PM
`Karate Kid!
Dear Dairy;
Oh man, I just finish watching KARATE KID. Super nice! LOL! I like it! And the boy got nice muscles. Ya! It's cool man!
And oh man, I was wondering whether I should change job, because it was so boring you know? Doing nothing for freaking hours! Even the taiwan drama, from episode 1 watch until finish lehs! 1 day watch 3 episode, see until my eyes wanna pop out! Sit until my buttock want to stick to the chair liao! See how serious, everyday go work was so sian. Even busy, also busy for a while, like a few minutes.. 30 minutes, 1 hour.. Because nowadays my driver back to work, no need to arrange for transport already.
Oh well, maybe got a lot of people will snatch this job or wishing for this kind of job? Because it way too slack. Free lunch somemore, order whatever you like ((: