Hahaha, I just find out that Ms Sia also got watch Korea drama! And got once she put "goong" song. LOL! And I found that song quite familiar.. But I forgot the name, then I gasp out, eh!? Goong? Then she so surprise, she though I never watch Korea drama. Then I there laughing, because goong, this word reminds me of MICHELLE!
Because got once I recorded "goong" in my HP, then Michelle saw it. Then she say Why I so bor liao go lu(in chi) [english meaning=record] "goong"? Then I say if I lu goong, I'll be so happy! And I won't be here liao. That means I enter the palace liao, can be princess liao. LOL! In the end, xiaowei sian diao. Hahaha!
Such an memory how can I forget? Hahaha!
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 7:52 PM
`Happy girls to be!
Dear Diary;
Hahaha, I just find out that Ms Sia also got watch Korea drama! And got once she put "goong" song. LOL! And I found that song quite familiar.. But I forgot the name, then I gasp out, eh!? Goong? Then she so surprise, she though I never watch Korea drama. Then I there laughing, because goong, this word reminds me of MICHELLE!
Because got once I recorded "goong" in my HP, then Michelle saw it. Then she say Why I so bor liao go lu(in chi) [english meaning=record] "goong"? Then I say if I lu goong, I'll be so happy! And I won't be here liao. That means I enter the palace liao, can be princess liao. LOL! In the end, xiaowei sian diao. Hahaha!