It's been a long long time since I last updated my blog. Hahaha! Anyway, got not much of a things to say. Too complicated. Someone offered me a 1.5k job. Hmm, that was like 1 month ago. LOL! Haha, yup. But I'm still thinking you know. Think and think. No ideas yet, should I quit my this job? Anyway, that 1.5k job also got include lunch, still the same with my current job :) Hmmm.. any ideas anyone?
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
`I need a bad romance.
Dear Dairy;
It's been a long long time since I last updated my blog. Hahaha! Anyway, got not much of a things to say. Too complicated. Someone offered me a 1.5k job. Hmm, that was like 1 month ago. LOL! Haha, yup. But I'm still thinking you know. Think and think. No ideas yet, should I quit my this job? Anyway, that 1.5k job also got include lunch, still the same with my current job :) Hmmm.. any ideas anyone?