So fast now already 2011. *tsk tsk tsk* Another new year, and count down at Marina Bay with BF! so crowded, so many people, and guess what? Was so itchy during 31st! Went to see the doctor after that went back to office to settle some stuff!
Reach Marina Square quite early? Perhaps 10pm? Found a good spot and seat until 12am. Lame eh? I talk cock with BF and is like screw loose! Hahaha!
It been long since I last blogged, today is already Monday and yet I got nothing to do.
♥ The Webmistress
To be called Mina :-)
Actual name is Jie Min
Born on 26 July 1989 !
# Graduated from # Teck Whye Primary School Teck Whye Secondary School, ITE Clementi
Currently working as Receptionist, Admin/HR/Accounts/Sales Asst :))
Adores ! Magnah dadd + SW mummie , Charlie Angel Kaki Wah Wah aunt and birdie Ex maid andd Xian Xian Huiling 2nd murmie . BF and gd son ((: Laska Curry Steamboat Stingray Stingray Sotong Chicken wings !
Wishlist ! A desired job, Earpiece baggs trip to taiwan Go Poly / at least Diploma.. Get slim !!! Hello Kitty HP Future pay to be at least $1200&above! OP clothing =)) New wallet LESSER PIMPLES PLSS!!!
Videos.
♥ Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 1:22 PM
`Happy New Year!
Dear Dairy;
So fast now already 2011. *tsk tsk tsk* Another new year, and count down at Marina Bay with BF! so crowded, so many people, and guess what? Was so itchy during 31st! Went to see the doctor after that went back to office to settle some stuff!
Reach Marina Square quite early? Perhaps 10pm? Found a good spot and seat until 12am. Lame eh? I talk cock with BF and is like screw loose! Hahaha!
It been long since I last blogged, today is already Monday and yet I got nothing to do.